Please note: Minimum order value £77.00
Get the perfect grit for your garden delivered to your door with our Horticultural Grit.
Features & benefits
- Washed crushed gravel, will not change the PH or salinity of the soil
- Use as a pot topper showcase plants and helps retain water
- Natural stone pebbles and chippings to improve soil drainage
- Easy to use, no tools required
- As a pot topper or ground cover it helps inhibit weed growth by reducing sunlight to the soil
- This is a natural product and colour, texture, particle size and shape may vary
- Easy to work and rake out
- Helps reduce ‘clumping’ in sticky clay soils
Bulk Bag Price includes local delivery & VAT
The majority of our products are naturally occurring and many therefore differ in colour and texture from one year to the next. we use trusted suppliers. We avoid changing suppliers wherever we can, in order to maintain consistency.
If you are in doubt as to whether you are ordering the correct product, or a similar product to what you have ordered before, please contact us and request a small sample through the post.
Collect from us
The majority of the products that we sell can be collected from our depot in Newenden Kent, either loose or in Bulk Bags, for considerable savings. The minimum that can be collected loose is 1/2 tonne or 1/2 cu. m.
NOTE - Your vehicle / trailer must be large enough to be able to be loaded without product overflow. It is your responsibility to ensure that your vehicle is not overloaded.
The cost of local deliveries to Kent, Sussex and Surrey are free and included in the quoted prices.
Deliveries to London postcodes ( E,HA,SE,SL,SW,UB,WD) incur a once off visit charge of £35.00 with Central London postcodes(EC,EN,N,NW,W,WC) incurring a once off visit charge of £65.00.
Deliveries in other parts of the country will incur additional per bag charges.
All these surcharges will be calculated on check out prior to confirmation and payment.