Please note: Minimum order value £77.00
Features & benefits
- Acts as an excellent source of organic matter, improving soil structure.
- Enhances water retention and drainage, creating an optimal environment for plants.
- The composting process in horse manure often kills weed seeds.
- Reduces the risk of weed infestations in your garden.
- Improves soil texture, making it crumbly and easy to work with.
- Aids in breaking up heavy clay soils, promoting aeration.
- Utilizes a natural waste product, reducing the ecological impact.
- Encourages sustainable gardening practices.
- Excellent for digging into vegetable beds and flower beds and borders.
- Can be used as a top dressing, incorporated into the soil, or as a key component in compost.
Bulk Bag Price includes local delivery & VAT
The majority of our products are naturally occurring and many therefore differ in colour and texture from one year to the next. we use trusted suppliers. We avoid changing suppliers wherever we can, in order to maintain consistency.
If you are in doubt as to whether you are ordering the correct product, or a similar product to what you have ordered before, please contact us and request a small sample through the post.
Collect from us
The majority of the products that we sell can be collected from our depot in Newenden Kent, either loose or in Bulk Bags, for considerable savings. The minimum that can be collected loose is 1/2 tonne or 1/2 cu. m.
NOTE - Your vehicle / trailer must be large enough to be able to be loaded without product overflow. It is your responsibility to ensure that your vehicle is not overloaded.
The cost of local deliveries to Kent, Sussex and Surrey are free and included in the quoted prices.
Deliveries to London postcodes ( E,HA,SE,SL,SW,UB,WD) incur a once off visit charge of £35.00 with Central London postcodes(EC,EN,N,NW,W,WC) incurring a once off visit charge of £65.00.
Deliveries in other parts of the country will incur additional per bag charges.
All these surcharges will be calculated on check out prior to confirmation and payment.