You can use it for filling with your garden or DIY waste and we will collect it, see Waste Bag Collection, or if it is undamaged then leave it out for our driver and he will collect it on his next visit.
What do I do with the empty bag?
Created by gardenscapeadmin gardenscapeadmin Nov 10, 2017 15:53:48 PM Published in Gardenscape 35 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Do you have a question we have not answered for you?
- Can I walk on the turf whilst it is being laid?
- What do I do with the turf when it arrives?
- How do I lay turf if it is on a slope?
- My garden is all clay and heavy soil. What can I do about it?
- What delivery area do you cover?
- Do you sell plants?
- Do your prices include VAT?
- Will you accept cash or cheque on delivery?
- Do you take credit cards?
- What's the best way to lay each roll of turf?
- What about watering my turfs?
- How soon can you deliver?
- Best way to get the product from the bag to the garden?
- Can you supply a premixed soil suitable for growing vegetables?
- How much do I need to order?
- How close can you get to my garden to make a delivery?
- Can you deliver bulk loads?
- Is delivery included in the price?