Immediately after laying, start watering. Ensure that the new lawn is never short of water. Check under corners of the turf to confirm that water has thoroughly percolated through to the underlying soil. Water repeatedly for at least two weeks and certainly until the turf is well established. Once established, weekly watering during dry periods should be adequate. Walk on and press down those edges in the turf that are not well seated. Mow the lawn as soon as it grows long enough.
What about watering my turfs?
Created by gardenscapeadmin gardenscapeadmin Nov 10, 2017 15:43:38 PM Published in Gardenscape 87 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Do you have a question we have not answered for you?
- Can I walk on the turf whilst it is being laid?
- What do I do with the turf when it arrives?
- How do I lay turf if it is on a slope?
- My garden is all clay and heavy soil. What can I do about it?
- What delivery area do you cover?
- Do you sell plants?
- Do your prices include VAT?
- Will you accept cash or cheque on delivery?
- Do you take credit cards?
- What do I do with the empty bag?
- What's the best way to lay each roll of turf?
- How soon can you deliver?
- Best way to get the product from the bag to the garden?
- Can you supply a premixed soil suitable for growing vegetables?
- How close can you get to my garden to make a delivery?
- Can you deliver bulk loads?
- Is delivery included in the price?
- How much do I need to order?