We would recommend a shovel and a wheelbarrow for stone etc and we would recommend a bucket and wheel barrow for soft landscape products. Using string tie the bag handles back to a fixed object e.g. hedges, buildings, a fork etc to prevent them falling back into the bag when emptying.
Best way to get the product from the bag to the garden?
Created by gardenscapeadmin gardenscapeadmin Nov 10, 2017 15:54:33 PM Published in Gardenscape 872 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What do I do with the turf when it arrives?
- Will you accept cash or cheque on delivery?
- Do you sell plants?
- My garden is all clay and heavy soil. What can I do about it?
- What delivery area do you cover?
- What do I do with the empty bag?
- Can you supply a premixed soil suitable for growing vegetables?
- How do I lay turf if it is on a slope?
- Do you have a question we have not answered for you?
- Can I walk on the turf whilst it is being laid?
- Do you take credit cards?
- Do your prices include VAT?
- What about watering my turfs?
- What's the best way to lay each roll of turf?
- Can you deliver bulk loads?
- Is delivery included in the price?
- How close can you get to my garden to make a delivery?
- How soon can you deliver?
- How much do I need to order?