Once an order has been placed we will deliver within 5 working days. Where possible, we will try to fit in with your delivery requirements. If you plan to take the day off to work in the garden, why not have the product delivered the day before to save you waiting while our driver is held up in traffic?
How soon can you deliver?
Created by gardenscapeadmin gardenscapeadmin Nov 10, 2017 16:02:38 PM Published in Gardenscape 2936 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- What do I do with the turf when it arrives?
- Will you accept cash or cheque on delivery?
- Do you sell plants?
- My garden is all clay and heavy soil. What can I do about it?
- What delivery area do you cover?
- What do I do with the empty bag?
- Can you supply a premixed soil suitable for growing vegetables?
- How do I lay turf if it is on a slope?
- Do you have a question we have not answered for you?
- Can I walk on the turf whilst it is being laid?
- Do you take credit cards?
- Do your prices include VAT?
- What's the best way to lay each roll of turf?
- Best way to get the product from the bag to the garden?
- Can you deliver bulk loads?
- What about watering my turfs?
- How close can you get to my garden to make a delivery?
- Is delivery included in the price?
- How much do I need to order?