A needle punched thermally bonded high porosity membrane which will not clog or silt up when used in drainage applications.
Also suitable for use as a stabilising membrane under driveways etc. With a guaranteed life of 40 years this membrane reduces the depth of sub-base required.
Calendered both sides for extra strength. Can be used in drainage applications where up to 20mm of clean stone can be put on top of it, allowing for quicker water flow.
NB Stablemas must be covered within 24 hours of laying. It is not suitable for weed control applications due to the size of the holes.
Rolls available: 4.5 x 11m, 4.5 x 100m
- Block paviour drives;
- Car parking areas and roads;
- Under cellular grids;
- Land drains under trafficked areas;
- Attenuation & harvesting tanks;
- Tennis courts and golf courts;
- Stabilisation using a vibrating roller;
- Under wet pout / safety mats;
- Horse menage between Type 1 & Top dressing;
- Retaining walls - high porosity allows air and water to permeate.