Gardenscape Direct Limited recognise the importance of managing the earth’s resources responsibly for the benefit of present and future generations. To this end, we will seek to continually improve our environmental performance and in particular we will:
- take account of environmental issues in the planning, design and implementation of projects in consultation with our clients.
- comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
- seek to minimise significant environmental impacts of our activities through the progressive development of environmental management procedures as determined by our business needs.
- review annually our environmental policy and consider the need for any amendments in the light of changing circumstances.
- advise clients, where appropriate, of the environmental issues associated with our activities so that environmental issues can be given due weight with technical and financial considerations in the delivery of products and services.
Waste represents environmental and economic inefficiency. Accordingly, we should reduce our consumption of resources to levels reasonably needed, and we should reuse those assets where practicable. Finally, we should dispose of resources intelligently, recycling those that can be utilized economically in a different form. We must recognize, however, that some recycling processes consume more resources than they save.
The Managing Director has overall responsibility for this policy.
Implementation of this policy is the responsibility of all employees at all levels. The Company will communicate openly with all employees, the general public, government, regulatory authorities and all interested parties to further the shared goal of improving the environment.
Gardenscape Direct Ltd, The Wharf, Rye Road, Newenden, Cranbrook, Kent TN18 5QG
Freephone: 0800 854 663
Tel: 01797 253666
Fax: 01797 254060
© Gardenscape Direct Ltd 2008